Two women in other parts of the country wanted to pay an overdue bill for someone in Detroit. This is their project.
I cant help right now, but hopefully some of y’all can.
It’s pretty sad when the thing that alienates you from friends, family, and peers is the simple fact that you align your actions, words and opinions with your morals and your conscience.
It’s time for another Bisexual Books giveaway! You know you could use more queer comics in your life!
You could win all the fantastic goodies pictured above:
- A copy of Batgirl 19 which features the coming out of Alysia (Batgirl’s roommate) as transgender! Alysia is also bi. And did I mention this copy is AUTOGRAPHED by author Gail Simone?
- A copy of Death’s Door by Sam Saturday, a pansexual author writing about creepy polyamorous demons. And it’s also AUTOGRAPHED by sam-saturday!
- A copy of Pancakes by Kat Leyh, a super adorable comic with queer girl superheros that makes us swoon.
- stickers from weneeddiversebooks, Geeks Out, tumblr, and a bi pride flag
- and a handful of pinback buttons including a Dark Horse pride button!
Now all the boring rules stuff:
- This giveaway is open to everyone (yes international friends this includes you).
- You must be following us here at bisexual-books to win
- You must reblog this post (likes don’t count for this one sorry guys).
- You can reblog as many times as you’d like
- But no giveaway blogs
- Winners will be chosen August 10th at 8pm CST
favorite pastime: gleefully purchasing queer-flavored captain america things
Anyone who talks about teenage girls like they’re somehow exceptionally annoying and immature has either never met or actively ignores teenage boys and their shenanigans.
Literally no one ever says “die cis scum” please stop bringing up that bullshit jfc
When a POC reads a lot, gets good grades or speaks with naturally with an expansive vocabulary and white people say ” haah you are so WHITE!”
What they really are saying is “I don’t associate those positive attributes with being a poc because your people don’t do any of that. Only white people do are capable of that.”
- there is nothing wrong with going through phases while you try and figure out who you are
- there is nothing wrong with being confused about who you are. at any point in your life
- there is nothing wrong with saying you were x identity a year ago and today saying you are something else.
it does not mean you lied
it does not mean you were doing it to be trendy
it means you changed
thats what people do over time: they change
and that’s ok
i’m happy i saw this